Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thanks and Update

Thank you so very much for all the cards, emails, phone calls, hugs and treats this past week.  Your words and actions have really touched my heart.  It is nice to know that my friends remember and care enough to let me know.  May 7, last Saturday, was the year anniversay of Jamie's delievery and this coming Wed, May 18 is the year anniversay of the funreal.  Please continue to pray for us as it is more painful than I thought it would be a year later.  My grandma said the other day that with each year it will be less painful--I sure do hope so. 

In church Sunday our guest speaker, Dr. Derouen said Ezekiel 24:18 is the hardest in the Bible.  In this verse Ezekiel's wife dies, but if you keep reading you find that her death was for a bigger purpose.  No matter how much pain Jamie's death has caused me and Josh I know that there is a bigger purpose. 

The boys and I went to visit Grandma Tyler yesterday.  She came home from the hospital last Friday.  She is doing tons better.  Please continue to pray for complete healing of her back and that she will obey the doctor's orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment