Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2nd Anniversary

Yesterday, May 7, was the 2nd anniversary of Jamie's delivery.  May 18 will be the anniversary of the funeral and the 19th  of the burial.  

I am doing fine now, but last week was not so good.  I think the anticipation of the day is worst than the actual day in itself.  I was surprised how upset and emotional I have been, but Josh was not at all.  I guess he knows me better than I know myself.  

Mother's Day is a hard day because two years ago it was just days after I delivered Jamie and I was still in the hospital.  Josh said he just wants me to be happy with the boys and him and excited to open whatever they get me.  I have been showing Jeffrey different items as we have been out so hopefully he will remember:)  I am happy and will be happy and joyful on Mother's Day, but I will always have in the back of my mind the three Stoneham babies in heaven.  

1 comment:

  1. You just have to remember when we get to heavens those sweet little babies will be waiting for us. It will be a joyous reunion!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete