Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Breathe

This afternoon Jackson was reading his school reader about a boy making breakfast in bed for his mom on mother's day.  After he finished Jeffrey commented about doing that for me to which I agreed that would be nice.  Jackson said, "but we already did that for you when you had the baby that died."    My breath leaves me. . . breathe, breathe, breathe. "Your right Jackson,"I say.

When will these random commends from the boys not take my breath away?  When will I feel complete again?

NEVER!?! 

But I do know that "the Lord will guide me always; He will satisfy my needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen my frame.  I will be like a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."  Isaiah 58:11 (reworded to personalize)

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I had an answer for you! Praying God will give you the words you need when this happens and that he will wrap his arms around you and comfort you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete