Thursday, July 22, 2010

Journaling

There are times when I journal everyday and then I can go months without journal at all. I wish I wrote in my journal everyday because looking back is so amazing. I have been looking through my journal trying to find something I wrote before the doctor visit that changed everything. I can't remember the happy excited feeling I know I had. I don't remember taking a home pregnancy test. I don't remember telling Josh I was pregnant. When I think back all I can remember is laying on the table, the doctor walks in, looks at the ultrasound screen and says the boys need to leave. Josh says in time I will remember, but I don't know. Anyways, what I really want to share is how God was working in me back in November to prepare me for that day in March. Last November I was reading scripture and praying trying to get a handle on something I was dealing with at that time. Some of the scriptures were about God being in control, finding joy in God and not situations, blessings coming from the most unlikely places and being content with what God gives you. That little small struggle took me to scripture that has helped me over the past months. So, seek God in all things big and small. The little things prepare you for the big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment