Friday, August 10, 2012

Underwear Day!

Jeffrey is on his second underwear day of the week.  He runs around all day in his Toy Story underwear and it is just so cute. He won't let me take a pic so picture Jeffrey's smile, blonde hair flying (b/c he is always running or skipping) summer tan lines and little boy underwear.  It makes my heart smile.  I want to capture this memory and hold on to it because I know this stage will be gone soon.  Jeffrey will be five in a couple of weeks.  He has already started acting "5" but today he is "4" and I will enjoy it.  I am reminded of the verse in Ephesians that says, ". . .making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."  It is the end of summer, the boys are bored and my patiences are gone, but today I choose to make the most of the time we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment