Sunday, August 25, 2013

Enchanted Rock

Last month Josh and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!  We spent the weekend in Fredericksburg while the boys were at Grammie and Granddad's.  One morning we hiked at Enchanted Rock.
 Josh resting on a "rock" chair.
 Two huge rocks on one really huge enchanted rock.  You will see these again.
 Looking down!
 Can't believe we found this up there!
 Remember the two huge rocks...here there are up close.

 View from the top.
View from the top.
 
As we were hiking along Josh says I know the Bible says to take the narrow path, but we are not taking that one (he points to a very little path).  Now, we were already on a narrow path so I said I think this one is good.  We continue on and I ponder taking the narrow path Jesus talks about in the Bible.  Weeks later I still come back to this.  I think we as Christians sometimes make the path more narrow than it has to be.  We make a list of rule and forget about love.  Now I'm not saying to throw out all the rules, but let remember love and mercy and grace along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment