Monday, November 15, 2010

Miracles

Yesterday's sermon was on one of Jesus miracles.  We read in Matthew chapter 14 about how Jesus feed five thousand people with five loafs of bread and two fish.  I had a hard time paying attention because at the beginning of the passage it says, "He (Jesus) was moved with compassion for them and healed their sick."  All I could think about after that was why not Jamie?  I know that Jamie is perfect now and all this is in God's plans, but all I could think was why, why, why as tears rolled down my face.  I cry a lot in church lately.  Even though I have peace I think I will always be sad and wonder why.  The closing prayer lifted my spirits some.  Chris prayed "use our sorrows. . ."  And that is why Jamie is not with me so God could use this situation for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment