Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Face cleaner

For about a month I have been using a homemade face cleaner and I love it!!!!  It removes make-up and dirt well and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.  Try the recipe below and see what you think.

Combine equal parts caster oil and sunflower or olive oil in a small bottle and shake.  I got a small plastic pump bottle in the travel section at HEB.  I have been using olive oil, but if you have sunflower on hand I am sure that will work well also. 

To use: in the shower or in front of the sink massage a small amount over face and neck.  Place a hot wash cloth over face for about 1 minute, gently wipe and rinse. 

I have really been into making homemade product lately.  If you have any good ones you have tried please share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment