Friday, July 1, 2011

Blessed Day

Yesterday, was such a blessing to me.  I visited a friend (I hesitate to type friend because I have only spoken with this wonderful lady a handful of times, but she prays for me and I for her so we are friends and sisters in Christ) who has cancer.  She is at home now enjoying family and friends.  The doctors have done all they can.  It is amazing to me to visit someone going through such a hard time and leave feeling encouraged and blessed.  I can't wait to visit again soon. 

After my visit I went to the farmer's market and learn how to pick out a mango:)  I then headed to HEB and the checker was so nice and friendly she made me smile and isn't that great when you have just paid to much for food, ha ha ha.  Have y'all noticed the prices going up?

Look for the blessing today that God has for you and maybe bless someone else as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment