Friday, October 29, 2010

Laughter & Tears

The new title and look is here.  After thinking and thinking it just came to me last night in bed as once again I was not sleeping.  I have been pondering Ecclesiastes chapter three for several weeks.  It is the scripture theme of the table a friend and I are decorating for the ladies holiday banquet at our church.  I picked this passage because this past year I have really come to see that there is a time for everything. 

There is a song that I have enjoyed listening to on the radio lately.  I don't know the name of the song or who sings it, but I sure to like it.  It talks about different things happening in one's life, but that it won't be long until every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.  And we will all be there together singing holy holy to the Lord.  For me and others who have lost children we will get to praise the Lord along side our little angles. 

Will you being standing at the feet of Jesus one day singing praises?  Will you be in heaven or hell?  How does one know where he will spend eternity?  Just ask yourself do I believe that Jesus is the son of God and that He came to earth as a baby, lived a sinless life and died on the cross for my sin? If yes confess that in prayer to God and you will be saved.  Some great verse to read are Romans 3:23, 6: 23, 5:8, 10: 9.

I will be changing jamiestoneham.blogspot.com to laughter&tears.blogspot.com in a few days.  If you get an email each time I post there should be no changes for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment