Things that have made me SMILE today:
1. Jeffrey's excitement about chocolate chip pancakes
2. Volunteering at school and seeing Jackson (Today is the 100th day of kinder)
3. Left over fajitas for lunch (Thanks Josh for grilling the yummy meat)
4. Flip flops in Feb.
5. House cleaned (Mon) laundry done (Tues) which means I sat and had hot tea and read this morning after getting the boys off to school.
AND THE BEST FOR LAST
6. God's Word--I have been reading the Psalms of Ascent (Ps. 120-134) love how they tell a story of so many years ago and still speak to me right now.