Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Everyday Life

Well, it has been a week since we went in for the ultrasound that changed everything. Even though our lives are different now life keeps moving on. I spent most of last week not doing much of the "normal" daily things. So this week we are off and running. I got five loads of landry and all the ironing done yesterday. Today I tackled the house. It was good to do my weekly chores and not just focus on the current situation at hand.
"It is when we come to the Lord in our nothingness, our powerlessness and our helplessness that He then enables us to love in a way which, without Him, would be absolutely impossible." Elisabeth Elliot
I feel utterly powerless and helpless to do anything for Jamie, but because of that God has and will continue to give me a love for her that is amazing. I also have a new or different understanding of struggles and hard times that we all face at some point or another. So with that if you would like me to pray for you or your family please let me know how I can. For about five days I felt like the biggest toughest struggle of life was thrown at me and Josh, but now I realize that there are many people out there who struggle with similar situations, or something worst or something small. Whatever it is I can and will pray for you.
Much love,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment