Saturday, April 3, 2010

God's Word

I was reading in Jeremiah 24 this morning. Jeremiah has had a word from God saying that what has been happening is for there own good. Deep down I know that this trail we are facing is for our own good. That we will be stronger, better people after coming through this time. But I don't feel it. I feel sad and scared. I'm scared to go buy Easter goodies at Target for the boys, because some stranger is going to want to know when I am due or what I am having and I will have to smile and tell them like everything is ok. However, I'm a mom so I will pull myself together and make it through the day like everything is great because Jackson and Jeffrey don't need to be wondering why Mommy is upset. They need to play and have fun.
A friend told me to pray "Lord Jesus, I trust You." I will pray, believe and trust and at some point down the road be a stronger person for it all.
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord you God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior." Isaiah 43: 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment